The wind of change will blow into your life, marriage, family, academic, the church of God and across Africa in 2022 in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
Be expectant, be vigilant and be observant of the manifestation to the change. There’s going to be surprises and unbelievable testimonies.
Personally, I believe you’re going to experience a positive change in your spiritual life and in your walk and service to God. Change is one event that’s constant in life. It is a part of life. Life is full of change. Everything about us changes. Your willingness to grow and/or to change determines what kind of impact you will make on people, within the few years that you’re on this planet.
God said this is a season of change, major change – major shifts are going to be taking place.
The word I received from the Lord regarding you is that you’ve been in this life situation long enough. It may be your financial situation or your relationships that requires change. It may be a physical struggle regarding your health that needs change. It may be your spiritual life, your walk with God, your experience with God and/or your ministry that needs change. God said it’s time for a change!
- Are you ready for a change?
- Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired?
- Are you fed up with your present situation?
- Are you ready to break that cycle of debt?
- Are you ready to break that cycle of sickness and depression?
Am I talking to anybody who’s tired of going around and around the same old problems everyday?
God said you’ve compassed around this mountain long enough and Enough is Enough!
Now tell the devil: I have had enough! I have had enough lack. I have had enough disappointment. I have had enough rejection. I have had enough betrayal. I have had enough shame.
Speak this to yourself: I AM READY FOR A POSITIVE CHANGE!
- 1] Genesis 1:1. Awesome God, since the very beginning You brought about change, You created the heavens and the earth to a place that was void and surrounded by darkness. I pray that I will embrace change in my life because change is often evidence of You working for my good, Amen.
- 2] Joshua 1:9. Holy One, I declare a change in my life because I do not want to remain stagnant in my relationship with You and in my ministry.
- 3] Oh Lord, thank You for going before me and for being with me through the changes that will take place in my life this year. I know that You will never leave me nor forsake me.
- 4] Ecclesiastes 3:1. Dear Father, I thank You that throughout the season of life, there are endings and new beginnings. I bless Your Word that reminds us that there is a time for every purpose under heaven. So, I thank You for the things that have ended in my life and I bless you for new beginnings. In Jesus Mighty Name, Amen!